How to Make an Appointment Through Email
(From a student perspective)
- Click on “Schedule an Appointment” in the email you received.
- Click on the days that display in the calendar and select your preferred day/time.
- You may need to click the arrow to change the month in order to find additional days/times.
- What you see may be different than what your friend sees. This is because the platform takes into consideration your class schedule, so it does not display times that conflict with a class.
- You can enter in questions/comments you may have about the appointment/session into the Comments section.
- Once complete, click “Review Appointment Details.”
- Review the appointment details. The organizer may include more information under the “Additional Details” area, such as the location of your appointment or any materials you should bring to the session.
- If you need to edit this appointment, select “Go Back and Edit This Appointment.”
- If you are satisfied, click “Confirm Appointment.”
You will receive a confirmation email once you have scheduled your appointment. You will also receive a reminder email the morning of your appointment.
Last updated: April 28, 2020 2:22 pm EST