Apply to the Communication major (PDF).
Requirements Before Applying
- Minimum completion of 45 UB Communication credit hours.
- Completion of the following five prerequisite courses. The combination of COM 101 and two out of COM 217, COM 225, COM 240 and COM 337 needs a minimum GPA of 2.5:
- COM 101 Principles of Communication
- At least two of these four courses: COM 217 Communication in Organization, COM 225 Interpersonal Communication, COM 240 Survey of Mass Communication, COM 337 Communication Theory
- A minimum grade of C in one of the following: STA 111 Quantitative Reasoning, STA 119 Statistical Methods, PSY 207 Psychological Statistics, SSC 225 Statistics for Social Sciences, CEP 207 Basic Statistics & Computing, PSC 408 Basic Statistics for Social Sciences, MGQ 201 Introduction to Statistics for Analytics or MGQ 301 Statistical Decisions in Management
- CSE 111 Great Ideas in Computer Science I
Applications are accepted and reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Last updated: February 26, 2019 2:15 pm EST